Our wide range of services covers everything you might need in order to keep your yard looking good throughout the year. The work we perform ensures that you get the joy, soul, and peace that comes with a well-maintained yard.
- Weed removal and mulching
- Bush trimming
- Seasonal flower planting services ensure that color brightens your yard and life all year long!
- New landscape installation
- Monthly Maintenance
- Sod installation
- Gutter cleaning
- Organic mosquito, chigger, and flea control
- Bed edging
- Plant fertilization
Contact us any time of year. A yard clean up usually includes several of the services listed above-weed removal, bed edging, mulching, stick and debris removal, and anything else that needs attention. For example, depending on the time of year a clean up is performed, bush trimming may be part of the work. Tell us what you want, and we'll include everything in your estimate.
Some customers like a Spring clean up to launch into the outdoor season. Others like a Fall clean up, so the yard looks great through the Winter. Some customers like both so the yard looks great all year long. New customers or those who miss Spring work have us come during Summer to get everything cleaned up. Let us know what you want!
Monthly, weekly, or bi-weekly bed maintenance is available for customers who prefer to have things taken care of on a more regular basis. The primary focus of this frequent service is removing bed weeds. Do you know how to tell the difference between a plant and a weed? If it comes out easy, it's a plant! OR...you could let us do it!
If you need help with a service that is not listed, check with us-we can probably help.
Your landscape maintenance needs are taken care of with a spring cleanup, fall cleanup, monthly maintenance, and weekly maintenance service. If you want to add colorful seasonal flowers, we plant the plants of your choosing. We customize your landscape maintenance service by performing a site analysis in person and work with you to satisfy your needs.
A Landscape Clean Up is typically performed in the spring and fall, but there are no rules-summer and winter are possibilities too. A cleanup includes: removing bed weeds, mulching beds, pruning bushes and flowers, fertilizing soil and plants and removing debris. (Further explanation below)
Monthly maintenance keeps your landscape looking good all year long! We come once a month and perform a mini landscape cleanup. If you can't stand the sight of a weed, try our weekly or bi-weekly maintenance service.
If you are looking for colorful seasonal flowers, or want a bush or tree planted, we can help you choose options that work best for you. Adding seasonal color around entrances to your property, like driveways and sidewalks, can be very welcoming and visually pleasing after a long day at work. We even design planters for your porch or deck.
Landscape Cleanup Consists of...
- Remove Weeds...If you like picking weeds, call us and you are hired! We remove all weeds from mulched beds. Usually we remove weeds by hand, but sometimes we will burn, solarize (suffocate weeds and weed seeds for three weeks by covering them with a plastic liner) or spray them topically with a natural weed mitigating solution. No matter the method used, we keep you weed free.
- Beds Mulched...What hardwood mulch do you think looks good and offers a more natural looking landscape? Personally, pine mulch wins us over. Pine mulch often reduces the frequency of flower bed maintenance by holding weeds back and breaking up heavy soil. It even retains moisture during droughts helping to keep bushes and plants healthy. Most of the mulch we apply is in the spring to get ready for summer and in the fall (typically after leaves are removed from beds) to get ready for winter.
Compost used as mulch improves soil quality helping your bushes and flower flourish and burst with color all season long. Or we can apply compost just around bushes and flowers underneath the hardwood mulch of your choice.
- Debris Removal...Before we mulch, we will remove any debris not needed in your landscape. For instance, trash blown onto your property and fallen tree branches are removed. Additionally, mulch can build up around the base of plants putting them at risk. If this occurs, we will remove the old mulch before applying new mulch.
- Bush Pruning...Depending on the time of the year, certain plants and bushes need to be trimmed and pruned. Proper pruning helps keep plants healthy, blooming to their fullest capacity and prevents overcrowding in the landscape.
For more information, refer to our Bush Pruning page.
- Soil Fertilized...Feeding the soil with compost in turn feeds the bushes and flowers. Plants thrive from the compost mulch applied, but some may need a little extra love and care. So we apply fertilizers at certain times of the year specifically for those plant types.